All the links to the Pufendorf's lecture previously posted (Récanati, Churchland, Searle, Pettit, Armstrong).
François Recanati's Pufendorf lectures (2008):
1) Contextualism and compositionality.
2) Circumstance-relativity: what it is and why it matters.
3) The implicit self.
4) The (Generalized) Reflexive Constraint.
Patricia Smith Churchland's Pufendorf lectures (2007):
1) What is Neurophilosophy?
2) A Perspective on Self, Agency and Free Will
3) 'Inference' to the Best Decision
4) Brain-based Values
John Searle's Pufendorf lectures (2006):
2) What is language?
3) The logical structure of society
4) Rationality and society
Philip Pettit's Pufendorf lecture: DEMOCRACY IN THREE DIMENSIONS (2005):
1) The Rule of the Populace
2) The Rule of the People
3) The Rule of the Public
4) Integrating the Dimensions.
D. Armstrong's Pufendorf lectures (2004):
1) The Scope and Limits of human Knowledge
2) In Defence of the cognitivist Theory of Perception
3) Four Dispute about Properties
4) Predication and Necessity